Apply for P20AS00087
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020-2024 Water Rights Administration for the NPS-MT Water Compact (85-20-401)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NATIONAL PARK SERVICE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This announcement is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY2021 Marine Debris Research
Previous opportunity: FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00087
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00087) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 21 25||SmartTots (Strategies for Mitigating Anesthesia-Related neuroToxicity in Tots) Public-Private Partnership (PPP) under PASI (Pediatric Anesthesia Safety Initiative) (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|NOAA NMFS PRPO 2023 2007503||Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00087", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.