Apply for L17AS00152
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-WY, Greater-Sage Grouse Study to Identify Movement Near Wind Farms" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $249,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices
Previous opportunity: Announcement of Proposed Agreement with the International Association of Wildland Fire
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00152
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00152) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00148||BLM-CO Arkansas Headwaters Recreation Area Education Program|
|L17AS00153||BLM-CO: Interpretation, Education, and Protection of Resources on Public Lands in Western Colorado|
|L17AS00136||BLM Idaho White Bark Pine Blister Rust Resistance and Restoration Project|
|USGS 17 FA 0220||Assessing and modeling vegetation change along the Colorado River in support of trends assessment and vegetation resource management|
|L17AS00156||BLM CA Piedras Blancas Light Station Interpretation and Outreach|
|BOR UC 17 N009||CESU Study Agriculture Consumptive Use|
|L17AS00157||BLM CA Seed Strategy Action Item 2.4.2|
|L17AS00158||BLM CA Southern California Botanical Projects|
|L17AS00155||BLM CA Experimental Mesoscale Forecast Products for Fire Weather, Smoke Dispersion, Transport, Fire Danger, Fire Behavior|
|L17AS00161||BLM-(WO), Support of professional development and communication on wildlife management and biology through a professional society for wildlife.|
|L17AS00159||BLM CA Wildlife and Plant Conservation|
|F17AS00274||NCTC: MJV Program Support|
|F17AS00261||Native Youth Community Adaptation Leadership Congress - Amendment|
|L17AS00176||BLM-WY, Watershed Health Study Using Amphibian and Bat Presence-Absence Distribution|
|L17AS00181||BLM-(MT), Upper Missouri Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00376||Provide Interns with Experiential Learning Opportunities in Historic Preservation|
|L17AS00165||BLM-WO Outcomes-Focused Recreation and Community Assessment Project|
|P17AS00425||Archeological Resource Protection Plan for Grazing and Other Known Impacts|
|P17AS00377||Santa Fe Historic Preservation Program Internship|
|P17AS00411||2017 Yosemite SCA Wilderness Restoration Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00152", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.