Caribbean Anti-Crime Project (SFOP0005006)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Caribbean Anti-Crime Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY18 Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems Grants under the Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program
Previous opportunity: NSF/FDA Scholar-In-Residence at FDA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OJJDP 2018 13518||OJJDP FY 18 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training, Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership|
|OJJDP 2018 13551||OJJDP FY 18 Drug Treatment Courts Program|
|SFOP0005047||Countering Terrorist Financing in Pakistan|
|OJJDP 2018 13511||OJJDP FY 18 Evaluation of Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Training|
|SFOP0005052||Countering Terrorism through a Strengthened Rule of Law Framework in Bangladesh|
|SFOP0005059||Countering Terrorist Finance in Afghanistan|
|INL18CA0039 WHPMEXICO CALEA 05142018||Accreditation of Mexican Law Enforcement Agencies, Emergency Communications Centers and Police Academies to International Standards Stage II|
|OJJDP 2018 13523||OJJDP FY 18 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth Initiative|
|SFOP0005101||Strengthening Investigative Journalism on Corruption and Illicit Finance through Capacity Building and Awareness Raising in the Western Hemisphere|
|LITC LITC 19 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|TREAS GRANTS 052019 001||Low Income Taxpayer Clinic|
|72052318RFA00002||Femicides - Prevention and Response Activity|
|72052318RFA00003||Justice for the Disappeared in Chihuahua|
|SMART 2018 14502||SMART FY 18 Keep Young Athletes Safe|
|OJJDP 2018 14605||OJJDP FY 18 Addressing Training Needs for Juvenile Prosecutors|
|OJJDP 2018 14562||OJJDP FY 18 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|OJJDP 2018 14460||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children: Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Exploitation|
|SFOP0005153||Strengthening Implementation of Anti-Corruption Standards in Europe|
|INL18GR0055 BOSNIA FORENSIC 06062018||Building Forensic Accounting Capacity in Bosnia and Herzegovina|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: