Apply for SFOP0008011
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Handling of Live Animal Confiscations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Family-Centered Approaches to Improving Type 2 Diabetes Control and Prevention
Previous opportunity: SERVIR WEST AFRICA 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9127N2120007||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training for Willamette Valley Adjudicated Crews|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2771||Natural Resources Ecosystem Mgt Hawaii|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 2842||Dry Creek Riparian Restoration Mgt Beale AFB|
|SFOP0008099||Combat Wildlife Trafficking in Nepal|
|SFOP0008098||Money Laundering and the Illegal Wildlife Trade in China|
|USDA FS GLRI CWMA21||USDA FS GLRI Cooperative Weed Management Areas Spring 2021|
|W9127N2120008||WVP Cottage Grove Area HS|
|W9127N2120009||NRM Cottage Grove Area Schools|
|N40080 21 2 0002||Cedar Point Wildlife Management|
|N40080 21 2 0004||Cliffline Stabilization Naval Research Laboratory|
|W9132T 21 SOI 0026||Advanced Monitoring and Management of the Texas Horned Lizard on Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma|
|N40080 21 2 0005||Shoreline Stabilization, NSA Annapolis, MD|
|W912DR21R0055||Chesapeake Bay Oyster Recovery Monitoring|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4915||Natural Resource Support, BMGR & Luke AFB|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4921||Invasive Species Support, Eareckson Air Station, AK|
|P22AS00024||Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Youth and Veteran Organization Conservation Activities|
|P22AS00025||Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship|
|USDA FS FLP 010 2023||FY2023 Forest Legacy Program|
|FA FOA0022 001||BLM-National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (One Task Statement)|
|FA FOA0022 002||BLM-National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (Two Task Statements)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.