Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R07 1796
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Dubuque, Delaware and Jackson Counties, Iowa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 13, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,157,904.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: National Organizations of State and Local Officials: Health Legislation and Governance
Previous opportunity: 2020 CTR Countering the Proliferation of Advanced Conventional Weapons to States of Proliferation Concern
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R07 1796
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R07 1796) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS HP R04 1797||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Rutherford, Williamson, Cheatham, Robertson, Sumner, Trousdale, Wilson and Cannon Counties, Tennessee|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CM R12 1798||Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee -- States of Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Texas, Oklahoma, Nevada, Colorado and New Mexico|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R06 1795||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Lafayette, Iberia and St. Martin Parishes, Louisiana|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R01 1788||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Cape Cod and the Islands, and the Town of Wareham, Massachusetts|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R02 1789||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Oneida and Herkimer Counties, New York|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1790||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Butts, Henry, Lamar, Newton, Pike, Spalding and Upson Counties, Georgia|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1791||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Dekalb and Rockdale Counties, Georgia|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R04 1792||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Sumter County, South Carolina|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R05 1793||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Clinton, Eaton, Ingham and Shiawassee Counties, Michigan|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R05 1794||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hendricks, Morgan and Owen Counties, Indiana|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA DASG 0364||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President|
|PREA PD 20 001||TESTING OPRE|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R02 1850||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Manhasset, Great Neck, Roslyn and Port Washington, New York|
|HHS 2020 ACF OPRE YE 1819||Secondary Analyses of Data on Early Care and Education|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0398||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA OIRC 0380||U.S. Administration on Aging National Resource Centers on Older Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaii Programs|
|BJS 2020 17572||National Prisoner Statistics Program (NPS) and National Corrections Reporting Program (NCRP), Reference Years (RY) 2020-2024|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA ADPI 0379||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
|HHS 2020 ACL AOA OMRC 0397||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF ORR RE 1806||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R07 1796", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.