Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research (USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0009)
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Academy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 29, 2019 White Papers Due by 1630 Mountain Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Delivering Natural Park Resource Information to Park Managers and the Public
Previous opportunity: Capacity Building for Sickle Cell Disease Surveillance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 589||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|N62645 PA 19 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Austere Environment Consortium for Enhanced Sepsis Outcomes (ACESO) Award|
|G19AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountian CESU|
|G19AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes - Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain|
|G19AS00078||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00076||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G19AS00071||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G19AS00085||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|G19AS00072||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00090||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: