Management Development for the Future (MDF) Series - Facilitation, Coaching and Training with Two Agencies (19AC04)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Management Development for the Future (MDF) Series - Facilitation, Coaching and Training with Two Agencies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 14, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Visitor Use Management Data Needs Assessment
Previous opportunity: Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, (Region 3 Division of Migratory Birds
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19AC04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 03 OUTREACH||ALUMNI SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|19CS09||Alabama Department of Corrections Thinking for a Change Overview Training Project|
|72011419RFA00003||Georgia Elections and Political Processes Support through Direct Awards to Georgia's Civil Society Organizations (2019-2023)|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 05 SPEAKER||SPEAKER PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 06 CULTURAL||CULTURAL SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS CHISINAU FY19 07 ENGLISH||ENGLISH-LANGUAGE GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0005607||DRL WomDRL Women's Workforce Participation Programen's Workforce Participation Program|
|DOSRUS 19 CA 03||FY 2019 Gap Year Program for Russian Students|
|SFOP0005573||DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund—Methods Notes: Testing Evaluation Approaches in Democracy and Human Rights|
|SCAISB 19 AW 004 02192019||Lincoln Corners Pakistan – Administrative and Project Support|
|SFOP0005569||DRL Addressing Early and Forced Marriage in Morocco|
|SFOP0005608||DRL Promotes Worker Rights in Ethiopia|
|USGS 19 FAC 0070||Grand Canyon Youth Project|
|SFOP0005583||DRL FY18/19 Cuba RSOI|
|F19AS00113||Monitoring of the Clear Lake Aquifer for impacts from agricultural irrigation development and technician assistance|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 005||Restoration of the Lalish Temple|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 001 SCA 02252019||English for Specific Purposes Training for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan|
|SFOP0005624||2019 Chad and Cameroon|
|DOS PTA 201904||2019-2020 Fulbright Program Logistics|
|19AC01||Documenting and Developing Two Leadership Curriculum Packages|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19AC04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: