Apply for USDA NRCS MS MULTI 20 NOFO0001022
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2020 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program
Previous opportunity: Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research Integrity Program Development and Evaluation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MS MULTI 20 NOFO0001022
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MS MULTI 20 NOFO0001022) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS VT RCPP 20 NOFO0001023||Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for the Regional Conservation Partnership Program|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI 20 NOFO0001025||Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for Grazing Program|
|USDA NRCS MA MULTI 20 NOFO0001026||Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS TN WRP ACEP WRE||NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.|
|USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative|
|USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS IN IPC 21 NOFO0001037||Indiana Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 2021 Announcement for Program Funding- INDIANA|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 21 NOFO0001039||Georgia NRCS Technical Services and Projects for Fiscal Year 2021|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 21 NOFO0001054||Georgia NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2021|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 21 NOFO0001053||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Pennsylvania State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS MD CIG 21 NOFO0001056||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Maryland State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS PR EQIP 21 NOFO0001058||: Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative (NQWI)|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 21 NOFO0001070||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants New York State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS CT CIG 21 NOFO0001068||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Conservation Innovation Grants Connecticut State Program National Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS TX MULTI 21 NOFO0001072||Texas FY21 State CIG|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 21 NOFO0001052||FY21 Conservation Innovative Grants Program_California|
|USDA NRCS MA EQIP 21 NOFO0001047||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative in Western Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS AK CIG 21 NOFO0001055||Alaska State Conservation Innovation Grants Program|
|USDA NRCS NM CIG 21 NOFO0001061||New Mexico State Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS MT CIG 21 NOFO0001074||Montana State Conservation Innovation Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MS MULTI 20 NOFO0001022", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.