Apply for 80HQTR22NOA01 23NIAC A1
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration, NASA Headquarters in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase I" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.012.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: SNAP LDP
Previous opportunity: USAID/Ghana Low Cost Private Schools (LCPS) Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 80HQTR22NOA01 23NIAC A1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (80HQTR22NOA01 23NIAC A1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 MRP FPA||DoD Melanoma, Focused Program Award- Rare Melanomas|
|W81XWH 22 MRP TSA||DoD Melanoma, Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 22 MRP MASA||DoD Melanoma, Melanoma Academy Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 MRP IA||DoD Melanoma, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 22 MRP MCAA||DoD Melanoma, Mid-Career Accelerator Award|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0016||Inundated Heritage Data Collection, Community Outreach, and Public Dissemination, Willamette Valley, Oregon|
|W912HZ 22 SOI 0022||“Evaluating the Economic Implications of Low Flow Augmentation on the Ohio River”|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0022||“Evaluating the Economic Implications of Low Flow Augmentation on the Ohio River"|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0018||Integrated Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) prediction, prevention, and management strategies for Florida’s St. Lucie Estuary System|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0020||Delivering Scalable Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) Prevention Technologies in the Ohio Region|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0019||Delivering scalable Harmful Algal Bloom (HAB) management technologies in the Ohio region|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3046||Forestry Branch Support Environmental & Natural Resources Management, Fort Polk, Louisiana|
|W81XWH 22 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 DMDRP TRA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Translational Research Award|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3027||Conservation Branch, Environmental Natural Resources Management Division, Directorate of Public Works, Joint Readiness Training Center, Fort Polk|
|W9126G 22 2 SOI 3711||Island Night Lizard SCI|
|22 601||Research Experiences for Undergraduates|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP EOHS 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Era of Hope Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 22 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "80HQTR22NOA01 23NIAC A1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.