Apply for PAR 20 091
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Revision Applications - FSMA Human Foods Preventive Controls Implementation Expansion Supplement to RFA-FD-18-001 (U18 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.367.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2022 Multiple Deadlines March 25, 2020, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. March 25, 2021, by 1159 PM Eastern Time. March 25, 2022, by 1159 PM Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Individual Mobility and Manipulation
Previous opportunity: WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 20 091
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 20 091", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.