Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises (CDC RFA OT18 1804)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OSTLTS in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.391.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 16, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance
Previous opportunity: African Association for Health Professions Education and Research (R25)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA OT18 1804) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SSF75018GR||PEPFAR HIV and AIDS Community Grants|
|SM 18 020||Clinical Support System for Serious Mental Illness Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)|
|HRSA 18 070||Quality Improvement in Newborn Screening Program|
|RFA GH 18 002||Strengthening detection of emerging infectious diseases in India|
|RFA RM 18 016||Innovative Technologies to Deliver Genome Editing Machinery to Disease-relevant Cells and Tissues (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 015||Development of Cell and Tissue Platforms to Detect Adverse Biological Consequences of Somatic Cell Gene Editing (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 012||Rodent Testing Centers for Development of Reporter Systems and Evaluation of Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U42 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA RM 18 013||Development of Large Animal Reporter Systems for Testing Somatic Cell Genome Editing Tools (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 18 048||Evidence-Informed Approaches to Improving Health Outcomes for People Living with HIV|
|HRSA 18 036||Rural Quality Improvement Technical Assistance Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 18 064||Vision Screening in Young Children|
|HRSA 18 082||Adolescent and Young Adult Health National Capacity Building Program|
|HRSA 18 108||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas (SAC-AA) — Newark, NJ|
|APS 72027918APS00001||H2O Yemen|
|CDC RFA OT18 1802||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services Through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|CDC RFA DP18 1803||State Public Health Approaches to Addressing Arthritis|
|PAR 18 600||Shared Instrumentation Grant (SIG) Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 18 598||High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 18 599||Shared Instrumentation for Animal Research (SIFAR) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA PS18 1808||National Network to Enhance Capacity of State and Local Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention Programs (NNECS)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA OT18 1804", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: