2019 South Africa (SFOP0005670)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 South Africa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.517.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Sedimentation on Hawaiian Coral Reefs: Effect of pulse sediment events and determination of sediment tolerance thresholds for dominant Hawaiian coral species through manipulative experimentation.
Previous opportunity: 2019 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Summit
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005670) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 005 SCA 03202019||Peace and Reconciliation TV – “How Far We’ve Come”|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 006675||AgrAbility|
|SFOP0005678||FY 2019 Pan Africa Youth Leadership Program|
|NOI 01 BETTER WORK||Better Work Program|
|SFOP0005677||FY 2019 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program|
|SFOP0005682||Bangladesh - Community Policing|
|SFOP0005673||DRL FY18/19 Regional Advocacy Projects in the Western Hemisphere|
|SFOP0005669||FY18/19 IRF Combatting Anti-Semitism in EUR and SCA|
|SFOP0005654||DRL Strengthening Local Media Outreach and Security in Yemen|
|DOS CT 201902||Becoming a Responsible Consumer of Media|
|DOS PTA 201911||Protecting SA heritage & reducing demand for wildlife|
|SFOP0005681||Tunisia Chambers of Commerce Capacity Building|
|DOS PTA 201910||Linking Cities in the U.S. and South Africa|
|SFOP0005687||DRL FY18/19 NEA Programs to Promote Religious Freedom|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 006 SCA 03252019||Undergraduate Scholarships for Afghan Students|
|SFOP0005620||University Support for Drug Demand Reduction And Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Prevention Programs|
|DOS PTA 201906||Promoting Volunteerism and Community Engagement|
|DOS PTA 201907||Go green on campuses and in surrounding communities|
|DOS CT 201901||Hackathons for SA: Digital Solutions for Real-World Challenges|
|SFOP0005690||FY 2019 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005670", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: