2019 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Summit (19 BKK NOFO 1)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Thailand in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2019 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Summit" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 2019 South Africa
Previous opportunity: FY2018 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 BKK NOFO 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 306 19 OED 01||USAID/Afghanistan Request for Information: Higher Education|
|ED GRANTS 022019 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Small, Rural School Achievement Program CFDA Number 84.358A|
|SFOP0005636||2019 (Title VIII) Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia|
|DOS PTA 201909||2019/2020 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|P19AS00059||Hands on the Land|
|F19AS00147||R1 Enhanced Hunter Education - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|P19AS00062||Teacher Ranger Teacher Program|
|720 668 RFI 19 SLO||Supporting Learning outcomes|
|7200AA19APS00008||Higher Education Partnerships )HEP)-Dominican Republic Addendum_STIP APS|
|7200AA19APS00005||Higher Education Partnerships (HEP)-Morocco Addendum_STIP APS|
|7200AA19APS00006||Higher Education Partnerships (HEP)-Paraguay Addendum_STIP APS|
|P19AS00074||Conservation Group Youth to Assist Park's Maintenance Division|
|P19AS00078||2019 NPS Visitor Services Internships - Alaska Academy|
|P19AS00079||2019 NPS Academy Youth, Interpretation and Education Internships|
|P19AS00081||2019 NPS Alaska Academy Resource Management Internships|
|4112 FY19 01||Funding for English Language, STEAM & Entrepreneurship Programs|
|P19AS00085||2019 Alaska Academy Orientation|
|ED GRANTS 040319 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Teacher Quality Partnership (TQP) Grant Program CFDA Number 84.336S|
|006 FY2019||BOLD (BIH OMLADINSKI LIDERI, BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA YOUNG LEADERS) PROGRAM|
|ED GRANTS 040419 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Comprehensive Centers (CC) Program CFDA Number 84.283B|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 BKK NOFO 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: