Apply for SFOP0006254
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 CTR Countering the Proliferation of Advanced Conventional Weapons to States of Proliferation Concern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.033.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Dubuque, Delaware and Jackson Counties, Iowa
Previous opportunity: The AFCP Large Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006254
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006254) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006253||2020 CTR Strengthening International Nonproliferation Norms|
|SFOP0006255||2020 CTR Reducing Resurgent State Weapons of Mass Destruction Threats|
|PAS JOR FY20 001||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants|
|PAS JOR FY20 002||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants|
|DOS HRE FY2020||Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare|
|SVM700 20 PAS 002||25th anniversary of the establishment of bilateral relations between the United States and Vietnam|
|SFOP0006252||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program|
|2020 AFCP JA LARGEGRANTS||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|2020 AFCP JA SMALLGRANTS||2020 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition|
|VP 20 003||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2020|
|SFOP0006265||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS|
|20 PHL NOFO EDUSA||Visiting Speakers Series on University Internationalization and Linkages|
|20 PHL NOFO MTM||Regional Conference on Protecting Marine Resources and Fisheries in Southeast Asia|
|SMK80020PAS001||The U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2020|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2020 001||Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|RFI||Fund for Media Innovation Activity|
|72016920RFI00001||Fund for Media Innovation Activity|
|OVW 2020 17620||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 Training and Services to End Violence Against Women with Disabilities Grant Program|
|USGS 20 FAC 0018||Notice of Intent - Collocation of USGS personnel in Sacramento, CA on-campus of California State University, Sacramento in Modoc Hall|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006254", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.