Apply for HRSA 22 078
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.877.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 07, 2022 I.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Belgrade - Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Protection
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 078
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 078) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP22 2204||Improving and Enhancing the US Vision and Eye Health Surveillance System|
|HHS 2022 IHS UIHP3 0001||Urban Indian Education and Research Program|
|HRSA 22 030||Telehealth Strategies to Maximize HIV Care|
|RFA CK 22 001||Investigation of Monkeypox and Other Zoonotic Diseases in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)|
|72065622RFA00003||USAID HIV Key & Priority Populations (KPP) Local Activity in Mozambique|
|RFA CE 22 013||Rigorous Evaluation of Community-Centered Approaches for the Prevention of Community Violence|
|RFA CE 22 012||The CDC National Centers of Excellence in Youth Violence Prevention (YVPCs): Rigorous Evaluation of Prevention Strategies to Prevent and Reduce Community Rates of Youth Violence|
|CDC RFA TP22 2201||Public Health Crisis Response Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH22 2211||Supporting the Implementation of Sustainable, Comprehensive, High Quality HIV Prevention and Treatment Programs in the Central Region of the Republic of Kenya under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 22 054||Health Workforce Research Center Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HRSA 22 061||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Behavioral Health Care Support|
|HRSA 22 066||Catalyst for Infant Health Equity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 078", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.