Apply for SRB10022FO 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Serbia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Belgrade - Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Protection" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Autism CARES Act National Interdisciplinary Training Resource Center
Previous opportunity: E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SRB10022FO 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SRB10022FO 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS LAPAZ FY22 01||U.S. Embassy La Paz - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NOI ILAB 21 04||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Uzbekistan’s Cotton Industry|
|INL22GR0001 WHPMEX BORDMGMT 10202021||Border Management Study – U.S.-Mexico Border|
|SFOP0008418||FY22 Counter Russia Malign Influence|
|SFOP0008421||Countering Russian Chemical and Biological Threats|
|SFOP0008425||Counter Russian Malign Influence|
|SFOP0008428||Chemical Security Program|
|SFOP0008429||Partnership for Nuclear Threat Reduction|
|SFOP0008426||Countering The Proliferation Of Advanced Conventional Weapons|
|SFOP0008430||Countering Iran's Ballistic Missile Capability|
|SFOP0008434||Countering North Korean WMD Proliferation|
|SFOP0008432||Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0008431||Countering WMD Threats in Iraq|
|SFOP0008433||Countering the People's Republic of China Military Civil Fusion (MCF) Strategy and Balancing Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies with WMD Applications|
|BR FY22 NOFO001||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|AF DRC 01||Curbing Misinformation and Disinformation through Information Literacy and Fact Checking|
|AFABJ 22 01||U.S. Mission to Nigeria: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|NOI ILAB 21 05||Strengthening ASEAN’s capacity to counter forced labor and abusive working conditions in fishing|
|PAS SVK FY2022 001||U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SRB10022FO 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.